Thank you for your interest in studying at FH Wedel. Please note that a registration for a study programme is not binding and that you will need to complete further steps until you are admitted to FH Wedel. Please also be aware of the fact, that the only degree programm available for being studied in english language is the master's degree of IT-Engineering.
International applicants without a German higher education entrance qualification will first need to go through Germany’s international student application service uni-assist. If you have a the Preliminary Verification Documentation (VPD) from uni-assist and your GPA is lower (better) than 3.0, you can apply to FH Wedel.
We advise you to allow several weeks for the uni-assist process before you can apply at FH Wedel.
1. You apply via our Bewerberportal. You can change the language in the upper right corner.
2. You receive a request for paying the processing fee.
3. After paying the processing fee we will check your documents and you receice an offer for a place to study at FH Wedel.
4. You can accept the offer by transferring the tuition fee for the first semester.
5. You receive a confirmation and a conclusion of the contract which you can use for your visa application.
6. You start studying at FH Wedel - we are looking forward!